We also offer combination casual and yearbook sessions! Click here for that option.
This following information is for the yearbook “only” session.
Yearbook only sessions are for head and shoulders only…Click here for examples.
You may purchase prints and/or digital images (do it yourself printing) at VERY reasonable prices. REDFORD IS NOT EXPENSIVE!
See prices here for yearbook only
Yearbook sessions from Redford always include:
*Professional studio photography
*RETOUCHING… (Blemishes, loose hairs, skin shine).
(Brace removal is an extra $25 per image)
*On-time delivery to the the South Fayette yearbook advisor.
There are 2 separate ways and opportunities to have your yearbook image created for the official yearbook of South Fayette High School!
OPTION 1 TAKES PLACE AT THE REDFORD STUDIOS.
(15-20 minutes from High School)
GPS 679 Morganza Road 15317….
Click here for directions from High School
The studio option offers more benefits the school session on Sept 7.
- No rushing, as there is more time available at the studio.
- Parents are also invited & encouraged to attend this STUDIO session if they wish to take part in the viewing and choosing process.
- You choose your favorite image instantly at the studio session. Very Convenient!!
- We will also gladly take more images if you wish, to make sure you have a great yearbook photo all in just one visit!
- Efficient….These STUDIO sessions take 15 to 30 minutes on average.
First come first served so you may want to book now so you can have more time choices for your busy schedule.
You may also, only if you wish, purchase photos at that session.
Options 2 takes place at the high school on September 7.
Less time is available at the school and parents will not be there. Images will be uploaded to the internet for you to approve the image we have chosen for you. There will also be a make up day. if you wish to have more photos taken.
(The studio option is truly the most convenient to have a great yearbook in just one visit)! See option one above. You can schedule 24/7 at the link above.
You should dress appropriately even if you choose to have photos taken at school.